Sherwood products are manufactured with pride to provide excellent performance, value and years of trouble free operation. In the unlikely event that you should have trouble with your new Sherwood product we are pleased to offer this limited warranty.
It is important that you read the contents of this warranty and be familiar with it. Should you have any questions please ask your Sherwood dealer or contact Sherwood Service directly.
Scope Of Warranty
Sherwood warrants to the original retail purchaser that Sherwood will repair or replace, at Sherwoods’ option, any Sherwood product or component which is found to be defective in material and/or workmanship for the duration of the warranty period set forth below.
During the warranty period, an Authorised Sherwood Service Centre will provide both parts and labour free of charge to correct any defect in material or workmanship subject to the warranty terms and conditions.
- Amplifiers, Tuners, Receivers & Equalizers – One (1) Year Parts and Labour
- Turntables, Cassette Decks, DVD & CD Players – One (1) Year Parts and Labour
- Speaker Systems & Powered Subwoofer – One (1) Year Parts and Labour
- LCD TV & LCD TV/DVD Combo - One (1) Year Parts and Labour
- Lasers, Tape Head & Mechanisms - One (1) Year Parts and Labour
- Accessories (including Remote Controls & Stylus) - Ninety (90) Days Parts and Labour
- All Factory Reconditioned Units - Ninety (90) Days Parts and Labour
- Use of any Sherwood Product in a Commercial Environment – Six (6) Months Parts and Labour
Warranty Terms & Conditions
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights, you may have other rights which vary from location to location.
- This warranty is valid within Australia for Sherwood products purchased in Australia for domestic home use only and where used in accordance with any instructions provided with or on the product.
- The warranty shall be void if the product serial number is removed, defaced or altered.
- You must provide a copy of the original purchase receipt to obtain warranty repairs.
- We reserve the right to quote for and or charge for repairs outside the warranty period or where date of original purchase can not be verified.
- Warranty repairs must be undertaken by an Authorised Sherwood Service Centre. Visit the service centre link for the location of your nearest Sherwood Service Centre.
- No person is authorised to make or give any assertions, statements or undertakings whether expressed or implied about other or additional to the terms of this warranty.
- Sherwood reserves the right to make changes or improvements in design or manufacture without any obligation to change or improve products manufactured thereto.
- Sherwood shall not be responsible for incidental or consequential damages.
What Is Not Covered
- Delivery & Transit Insurance. You must arrange for the faulty unit to be sent to your nearest Sherwood Service Centre for repair or replacement, you are responsible for the cost of delivery and insurance in transit to the service centre.
- We may reasonably charge for time to investigate your warranty claim where the product is found to be in good working order. For instance where you have not followed instructions contained in any manuals provided with the product or where the fault is caused by use with incompatible equipment and or software.
- Warranty repairs where the product has been tampered with, altered, modified or repaired by an unauthorised person.
- Misuse, mishandling or abuse to the product including acts of god and or electrical surge.
- Normal wear and tear and maintenance, cleaning, periodic check-up’s.
- Costs relating to installation, removal or reinstallation of the product.
When You Need Service
- If you should require warranty service please see our web link for details of your nearest Authorised Service Centre.
- Securely pack and send the product to the Authorised Service Centre – DO NOT return any accessories with your product unless the accessory is considered faulty.
- We strongly suggest transit insurance as we cannot be responsible for products lost and or damaged when in transit to the Service Centre.
- Include a clear description of the fault you are experiencing and any other components included in your system.
- Please include your name, address and daytime contact details.